Worth Celebrating! Day 9 of Advocares Cleanse Phase

Sunday, January 06, 2013 Aimee Larsen 0 Comments

Today was SO uneventful.  We went to church, ate lunch at Costco...that about sums it up.  SO, I didn't know what to reflect on or write about and then it occurred to me..."uneventful" is what I needed to talk about.  Making the decision to make a life long change for better health deserves a big parade with balloons, streamers and miniature ponies and pinatas full of WILL POWER spilling out everywhere!  However, it is not a dramatic moment but it is a dramatic decision.  If I had known in July what I know now about my decision, there would definitely had been balloons!

FAQ's
Is the cleanse going to be like when you have to have a colonoscopy?  Someone actually asked me this one today.  No it is not.  Doing the cleanse from Advocare is gentle and very uneventful.  It's nickname is the "Disneyland Detox".  I actually look forward to doing mine every 90 days.  It will result in a flatter tummy and fewer pounds to carry around.

Why such dramatic results so fast? Mostly it is because of the amount of waste that you have backed up in your system...at first.  It's really gross to think about but you'll understand when you do them.  It's different than taking too much Benefiber.  It's a good clean, light, happy feeling in your gut.  You'll also lose weight when you drink the water needed for the cleanse because water is the fuel for the fire, your metabolism! 

Day 8:
Morning:
My mornings are very routine.FIBER DRINK DAY 9!  Yay!  Now, I just take two tiny pro-biotic tablets and 3 Catalyst to give my metabolism a boost.  Again today, I have a Cliff Bar.  I have found that I LOVE the Cliff Protein Builders Bars for a super quick breakfast.  They are the closest to a 1:1 Carb/Protein ratio that I could find on the fly.  I found them the cheapest at Earth Fare. Take 3 OmegaPlex with food. Still shooting to have 1000ml of water in my body before my Mid Morning snack and that includes my fiber drink and shake. Easy Peasy!

Workout, what workout?  This was a day of rest!

Mid Morning:
Sad!  I let myself get hungry today because I didn't want to snack in church.  I did drink a bottle of water, 500 ml.  I'll have to do better next time.
Lunch:
30 minutes before lunch I am going to take 3 Catalyst to feed my body a little protein before time to eat.  When I sit down to eat I will take 3 OmegaPlex as well.

I had a grilled chicken, Caesar salad from Costco.  Life happens and you do not always get an overwhelming choice of things to eat.  My husband and I split the salad, free of most croutons.  It was better than nothing!

Mid Afternoon:
I had a Spark which has amino acids and some catalyst.  Good healthy proteins curbed my hunger until dinner.  Plus, I needed some mental focus to get things done.

Dinner:  Tonight I cooked up to small pieces of Talapia with sweet soy sauce, just a tad of that and steamed Asian veggies.  I filled up on the veggies.  They were SO good!  I splashed it all with hot sauce too.  Yum!

Before Bed:
We all need a bedtime snack.  Catalyst will do tonight, it is pure protein and what my body needs.  I will finish my last bottle of water before going to bed and take my Probiotics.

0 Comments Here:

Show the love. Major love!