Out of the Mouth of Babes

Thursday, October 27, 2011 Aimee Larsen 1 Comments

First, I wanted to share the cuteness that is my youngest son...
Jake usually says: My tummy feels like I'm hungry
Because he's turned into a bottomless pit this month.
Last night he said: My tummy feels like I need to watch a movie.
I still laugh thinking about it.
and other randomness...
This just started blooming in my pots on my porch.  I wasn't sure what was growing so I didn't pull it out when I pulled out the rest of my dead flowers from summer.  What's up with that?
I'm not sure what to do, leave it or go ahead and start planting something else...

1 comment:

  1. You'll have to write those in his scrapbook so he can enjoy them when he's older.  We have several special quotes from our kids that we cherish and now are getting them from the grandchildren.  Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Show the love. Major love!