Ready to Go Birthday Party Box

Friday, October 28, 2011 Aimee Larsen 0 Comments


Over the last few years I have started saving all left overs from parties that we throw for the boys.  Because we tend to go more with colors we like instead of with theme when it comes to the items below, we have quite a nice collection of supplies that we can use in a pinch.  I also keep other items handy for "just in case."
Paper Plates (large and small)
Balloons
Tape & Scissors
Curling Ribbon
Cups & Cutlery
Napkins & Plastic Tablecloth
Birthday Party Decor
Wrapping Paper
Candles &Lighter
Bag for Goodies
Extra Goodies
Sidewalk Chalk

It all needed to be reorganized after being shuffled around from party place to party place and even at home.  I can't tell you how many times this stash has saved me when I thought something had been forgotten.  

   

0 Comments Here:

Show the love. Major love!