Confessions of a Wanna Be Hoarder: A Hollow Book

Saturday, February 05, 2011 Aimee Larsen 0 Comments

Yesterday I had a bright idea and I did this...

I've always wanted one of these really cool books that have the pages cut out so you can't tell that it's a book that's hiding something.  So, I did it.  I used these tools...

Let me tell you, those super sharp scalpel blades are AWESOME!  It sliced right through those pages.  I love this tool.  It's my favorite.  I buy the blades in bulk I love it so much.  Mostly, it's my seam ripper but today it added a new function to its resume'.

I spent most of my time gluing the pages together but that was easy too with the help of spray adhesive and couple flicks of the pages.  Eventually they all stuck together.

Now, can you tell which book is stashing all that dough nothing at all yet.  : )  I don't know what I'll put in it really, I just always wanted one.

0 Comments Here:

Show the love. Major love!