Free Vintage Paper Dolls

Friday, September 03, 2010 Aimee Larsen 1 Comments

 Paper Dolls are so awesome and I remember when I was about 2 years old. My grandmother had given a present for my birthday and it had paper dolls all over the wrapping paper. I was more excited about those paper dolls than I was about the present. Some 25 years later I was helping her clean out her attic and ran across a partial roll of that wrapping paper. 

So, I took it home with me and kept it hidden in with my other wrapping papers. Now, I know that wrapping paper is at least 30 years old or better but it is still just as charming as it was then.


I decided to scan the images and crop them so that other little girls can have their own little paper doll collection. They are a lost toy that we should all be able to play with. I wish I knew the maker of this paper but that part of the wrapping paper was damaged and what I could see didn't have a maker. So, I assume that the artist that drew these images has been well paid for them and would love for them to be shared. I'm going to ask that anyone that uses these or copies them does so freely and with out any monetary gain. They are too precious! Click Here for the PDF

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, I just stumbled upon this post. Your wrapping paper was made by American Greetings, Cleveland Ohio, in 1976. Two sheets sold in a package for 75 cents. At least that is what the wrapper on my piece says. I love paperdolls too and collect all sorts.

    ReplyDelete

Show the love. Major love!