Off Schedule?, Day 4 Advocares Cleanse Phase

Monday, December 31, 2012 Aimee Larsen 0 Comments

Things don't always go as planned...life happens and we can get off track even when we are prepared.  Today my timing was off but I did my best to get back on track by the end of the day.



This link is getting alot of attention on Pinterest so I just wanted to add what the 24 Day Challenge has done for us!  If you'd like to know more about the components of the challenge and how it works.
You will get to watch an amazing video, all about it.
Now...let's answer those questions!

FAQ's
What if I forget to take my Herbal Cleanse Tablet  It's important to do your best to stay on tract.  You are shooting for 100%, perfection.  In reality 90% is perfection and 80% should be the least that you accomplish.  What do you do...forget about it...get back on track always pick up where you left off.

Do I really have to drink this much water, a gallon is SO much?  Yes actually!  You are using water to flush your body out of toxins and waste that will help your intestines and colon to be refreshed and ready to better absorb the amazing nutrients you are about to put into your body.  Water also will help boost your metabolism and curb cravings for soda and sugar.  The hardest part is not drinking the water...it's taking the time to do it. 

Day 4:
Morning:
NO MORE FIBER DRINK until DAY 8!  Yay!  Now, I just take two tiny pro-biotic tablets and 3 Catalyst to give my metabolism a boost.  After serving a healthy breakfast for my boys, I grabbed an Advocare Meal Bar and took 3 OmegaPlex . Still shooting to have 1000ml of water in my body before my Mid Morning snack and that includes my fiber drink and shake. Easy Peasy!

Morning workout consisted of a DVD workout (since AdvoCares isn't released until tomorrow) and  weight lifting that focused on triceps, shoulders and biceps. 

Mid Morning:
Before I let myself get hungry a small box of raisins and a handful of sweet chili pistachios. 500 ml of water. Drinking water is much easier if you snack on something spicy.
Lunch:
30 minutes before lunch I am going to take 3 Catalyst to feed my body a little protein before time to eat.  When I sit down to eat I will take 3 OmegaPlex as well.


Today's lunch is chicken salad made canned white chicken, earth balance mayo (dairy, egg and soy free) (it's amazing) on fire roasted tomato triscuits and a baby lettuce salad with balsamic vinegarette and backed snap pea crips.   500 ml of water with lunch, it's just one tall glass or one bottle of water.

Mid Afternoon:
All afternoon I drink an additional 500 ml of water until snack time.  A handful of unsweetened dehydrated banana chips with dollops of creamy peanut butter on top.

Dinner: 
Chicken Taco Salad: This consists meat left over from the rotisserie chicken that has been heated with taco seasoning,  dark green lettuce salad, pineapple salsa and a dollop of guacamole.   Another tall glass of water or bottle 500 ml.

Before Bed:
We all need a bedtime snack.  Creamy peanut butter on a spoon.  I will finish my last bottle of water before going to bed and take my Herbal Cleanse tablets.


0 Comments Here:

Show the love. Major love!