Day 11: A Day of Reflection

Saturday, May 22, 2010 Aimee Larsen 0 Comments

Thanks for Meeting Me in The Laundry Room.  If you don't yet know about this challenge, I encourage you to step back to this page and then move forward.  My laundry room is my spiritual closet, where I get down to the heart of matters with God and where I have my best conversations with Him.   If you would like to add a quick link to your blog, the button to "Meet Me In The Laundry Room" is to the right of this post.  If you would like to receive a daily e-mail linking to the current days newest post, I will add you to my e-mail list if you will simply request to be added.


Today's Challenge:  Take a sheet or paper and fold it in half long ways.  On the left side write down at the top, a challenge you did that you felt was important.  To the right of that, write a reflection about why.  Below your important challenge near the bottom of the page, write a day that did not go well as as you expected and to the left of that, write a reflection.   If you think you may have a good deal to say about those days, use two sheets of paper, one for each reflection.  Tuck these away when you are finished.

Philippians 4: 12 - 13 I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do everything through him who gives me strength.” NIV

0 Comments Here:

Show the love. Major love!