1 Cup Homemade Protein/Energy Bars

Monday, January 20, 2014 Aimee Larsen 0 Comments


I am a busy, busy momma.  I run a house, run kids around, and run my own business too that involves helping others run their own business.  Whew!  I am so tired of not having a healthy snack that satisfies my sweet tooth too.  So, with the recipe below I get a healthy, high protein snack that is packed full of healthy energy too!  This recipe is good raw too!

Ingredients
1 Cup ~ Honey
1 Cup ~ Crunchy Peanut Butter
1 Cup ~ Raisins/Cranberries
1 Cup ~ Whole Oats
Water


Stir together dry ingredients, raisins/cranberries, whole oats, Muscle Gain, &Post Workout Recovery

Melt Peanut Butter for 1 minute in microwave.  Pour peanut butter and honey into dry ingredients and mix.   Add 1 tbls of water as needed until mixture forms a ball.

Pour into a bar pan or into a square casserole dish*, spread/press,  put into a 450 degree oven for 15 minutes and let cool.

I used 2 square casserole dishes and spread about 1/2 inch thick.

~Try this recipe raw!~
Roll the  mixture into bite size balls and if sticky coat with a dusting of muscle gain chocolate.  YUM!


If you are ever interested in knowing more about receiving a discount on AdvoCare products, you may visit this page and click "Join My Team".  

I will not put anything less than the best in my body and I actually get paid to do it now. ;)




0 Comments Here:

Show the love. Major love!