Miles vs. Kilometers. Coulda fooled me.

Monday, August 06, 2012 Aimee Larsen 1 Comments

I really hope you don't get tired of reading my posts about running. I am always in the mood to talk about it.

Today I woke up at 5:00 am and drove down the road to our local CVS. I parked the car and started running. After a ways I looked at my "Log Your Run" app and was astounded that I had so quickly ran 1.56 miles. I kept running until I reached my halfway point based on time and was just thrilled with the miles I was covering.

Um, until I was done and I realized it wasn't miles but kilometers. Then it all made sense. Booo! LOL. Just kidding. I was pretty proud I did 5 miles or about 8k before work this morning.

The picture may seem odd but it is of my halfway point. I thought it was a little ironic.

Love and Hugs
Aimee


1 comment:

Show the love. Major love!