Is it Freezer or Wax Paper???

Thursday, August 04, 2011 Aimee Larsen 2 Comments


Well, apparently it's not wax paper.  I thought it was but my "J" still turned out amazing I think.  I purchased comforters and sheet sets through Wal-Mart for around $30 per bed for the boys.  However, I could not find pillow shams that I loved.  SO, I made them myself.  There was no point in me doing a tutorial when there are tons of good ones online already but here's the ones I like.


Next on the list...a headboard for their beds!

2 comments:

  1. Cynthia FrederickThursday, August 04, 2011

    Both are different :) Did you mean to post just the title or am I missing the body of the post?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, Aimee.  I love the button details...and the monogram makes it pop.

    ReplyDelete

Show the love. Major love!