Unexpected Bookends

Monday, February 07, 2011 Aimee Larsen 0 Comments

About a year ago I purchased white painted, wooden shelf supports.  I thought they were pretty and for about a year they have been shuffled around the house, thrown into baskets, placed in the cupboard, etc.  I just could not figure out how I wanted to use them...until now.



I laid them in my shelf standing tall and standing short and stood back to look, then I let them sit for a few days to see if they truly belonged there.  When I had decided that was the best place for them, I got out my trusty tools.  I drilled pilot holes in the bottom of the shelf and one in the back of the shelf.  I used a special tool that helps counter sink the screw and drills the hole at the same time...everyone needs one of these baby's'.


Measuring the same distance for each side of the shelf (7"), I attached my wall brackets and voile'.

0 Comments Here:

Show the love. Major love!