Book Look Part 2

Tuesday, February 08, 2011 Aimee Larsen 0 Comments


Two questions have been burning in my mind about my Book Look post a few days ago...
  1.  What if I want to be able to read the books?
  2.  How will I know what the titles are?
I have found the solution to both problems...

When recovering the front of your book with fabric you only need to do the following different than the first technique.
  1. Don't cut the book away from the cover.
  2. Make two tin slits in the fabric at the spine of the book.
This is how...

Just fold and glue down the edges to the book as shown in the original New
 Book Look post.

Now if you want labels try this...

Printable Fabric and these beautifully simple labels from Poppytalk.  Be sure to buy the printable fabric that irons on, you can find it at most office supply stores and even Wal-Mart has been known to carry it.  

0 Comments Here:

Show the love. Major love!