Advent Calendar Cards | Free Printables

Sunday, November 30, 2014 Aimee Larsen 2 Comments


5 years ago I started a tradition with my boys.
We have enjoyed it every single year.

I designed some simple Advent Cards and an Envelope Template
for us to use each Christmas.
This year we put the cards in the Nutcracker Advent Calender
in years past we have used the envelopes that were hung with string
and tiny clips.



When I designed the Advent Cards I pulled from different ideas and lists.
The cards were designed to give the children a little
Christmas magic experience, allowed them to be givers, and
helped them enjoy time together, 

Here is the link to my original post but you can simply click the links
above to download your freebies.

Here is a link showing the Advent Board I made as well.



2 comments:

Show the love. Major love!