Working Out?, Day 6 Advocares Cleanse Phase

Wednesday, January 02, 2013 Aimee Larsen 2 Comments

I love to workout.  I didn't used to love it but now I do.  As it becomes easier, my goals change.  I enjoy the seeing what my body is capable of doing while I am dropping many unwanted pounds.

FAQ's
Do you have to workout to lose weight?  No, you do not.  Although any doctor will encourage you to do something to get your heart rate up.  There are lots of things you can do, even sitting in a chair that will do that.  Plus AdvoCare has a product we call "Workout in a Bottle", ThermoPlus will help you burn between 450-600 calories a day.

Why don't I have to workout, how does that work?  Obviously, working out will give you better results, faster and is good for overall health.  I personally have put it to the test.  Your body does not want you to be fat or feel bad.  It wants to be fit, healthy and ready for a challenge.  Being these three things helps your body deal with stress better, even the good stress from exercise.  The 24 Day Challenge system is focused on restoring your gut and then feeding your body nutrition that it needs through supplements.  AdvoCare has a slue of amazing doctors that design these products to give your body optimum nutrient.  Watch this video here.  Good things go in and good things "come out."



“AdvoCare products are high quality products because the unique combination of ingredients have excellent absorption (bioavailability) that work together to provide positive results and outcomes.”

Day 6:
Morning:

NO MORE FIBER DRINK until DAY 8!  Yay!  Now, I just take two tiny pro-biotic tablets and 3 Catalyst to give my metabolism a boost.  I blend up a Chocolate Mocha shake with ice and take 3 OmegaPlex.. Still shooting to have 1000ml of water in my body before my Mid Morning snack and that includes my fiber drink and shake. Easy Peasy!

Workout today consisted of a walk/jog for 1 hour and ab work.

Mid Morning:
Before I let myself get hungry spicy almonds and an apple, water is much easier if you snack on something spicy.
Lunch:
30 minutes before lunch I am going to take 3 Catalyst to feed my body a little protein before time to eat.  When I sit down to eat I will take 3 OmegaPlex as well.

Tilapia fillet with butter spray and lemon pepper seasoning, grilled.  sauteed veggies and a spinach salad with tomatoes, brown rice, vinegar and red onions tossed together.

Mid Afternoon:
All afternoon I drink an additional 500 ml of water until snack time.  Easy apple and crunchy peanut butter today too.
Dinner:  Grilled shrimp skewers with a light ginger dressing glaze.  Steamed veggies loaded on the plate; cauliflower, broccoli and carrots with a light seasoning and butter spray.  Another tall glass of water or bottle 500 ml.

Before Bed:
We all need a bedtime snack.  Catalyst will do tonight, it is pure protein and what my body needs.  I will finish my last bottle of water before going to bed and take my Herbal Cleanse tablets.

2 comments:

  1. I fee like your blog has become one advertisement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What better thing to advertise than better health, healthy meal plans and products I love. It has always been a blog about my life. :) I love to do series and for 24 Days I am blogging my challenge. So, actually...it's a good thing you feel that way. It's obvious you haven't followed long enough to know where I came from since last summer, someone who is morbidly obese and finds a healthy drug free answer to type 2 diabetes and high blood pressure and so much more...yeah, I'm pretty excited about what I'm sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Show the love. Major love!