Home
About Me
Contact
Join Me
Prayer Room
Fitness Room
Play Room
Craft Room
AdvoCare
Instagram
Facebook
Old Things Need Fixin': A Lamp
Monday, September 27, 2010
Aimee Larsen
0 Comments
Next time you see a brightly colored lamp with a hideous old lampshade...try a
simple shade redo
. P.S. Don't you love
Paula Prass Prints.
Share this post
0 Comments Here:
Show the love. Major love!
Newer Post
Home
Older Post
View mobile version
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FREE Newsletter & Email
Connect
Search This Blog
FREE Newsletter & Email
Followers
Popular Posts
Day 5: Marble Racetrack with Serving Pink Lemonade
Day 25: Homemade Sprinkler with She Wears Flowers
7 Habits of Highly Organized People with ADD
Needs some encouragement?!
Taste the Rainbow...Happy Saint Patty's Day.
Labels
AdvoCare
Cooking
Crafts for Kids
Eliminate the CHAOS
Everday Life
Faith
Family
Freebies
Giveaway
Health
I Made This
Just for You
Meet Me In The Laundry Room
Memories
Paper Crafts
Running
Summer Soiree
Things I Love
Thoughts
Tutorials
Valentines
Women I Love
You Can Make This
family fun
halloween
sewing
summer crafts
0 Comments Here:
Show the love. Major love!