Hello...Hello...how are you doing today???

Monday, November 24, 2008 Aimee Larsen 3 Comments

I'm not sure who was more excited, me, Evan or Mr. B about coming over to play.
These two little fella's have been best friend their whole little lives. I've even got pictures from when they were tiny...well, Evan was tiny and Mr. B was a chunk.
If I had to pick one thing I love about Mr. B, it would definitely be his unique personality. He's a little outgoing like his mom and a lot careful like his dad. And even though you can't see it...that little boy has a stink eye! LOL No, he has his momma's pretty eyes, but he does have a stink eye he brings out for special moments.
Okay...we're trying to see whose tongue is longer. At one point I thought they were going to just lick each other face. Which around our house is as good as a kiss!
Mr. B is the COOLEST 2 year old I know. I can't say a 3 year old because he's not yet three and Evan's the coolest 3 year old so that makes them the 2 coolest kids around.
Okay...either he has tons of common sense and he just doesn't understand why Evan wants to roll the pumpkin but then again it sounds fun...so Mr. B rolled the pumpkin and it rolled and rolled and rolled and rolled all the way to the front yard...poor pumpkin!
These two are meaness waiting to happen at any moment...
God knows I LOVE them!

3 comments:

Show the love. Major love!