Window Frame = Memo Board

Sunday, August 14, 2011 Aimee Larsen 0 Comments


I have several old window frames that I have rescued but this one was my favorite because of the natural weathering and touch of hardware.  It hit me around midnight what I wanted to do with it.  I went out to the garage and pulled out an old white board, took it apart and attached it to the back of the frame.  It was as easy as 1,2,3!


I took apart the orginal white board, pulled the board away from it's inner "stuffings" and drilled holes for the screws after lining it up on the frame.  It was an almost perfect fit.  I just needed to trim a bit of with sheet metal cutters.  It is now proudly hanging in my hallway.  Now I just need some cute magnets and fancy markers.


0 Comments Here:

Show the love. Major love!