Easter Traditions are Fun!

Friday, April 22, 2011 Aimee Larsen 0 Comments

But on the first day of the week, at early dawn, they went to the tomb, taking the spices they had prepared. And they found the stone rolled away from the tomb, but when they went in they did not find the body of the Lord Jesus.  As Found in Luke 24

I love Easter Sunday morning!  I can't wait to celebrate the empty tomb.  
Dyeing eggs is something I could do year round just for fun.   This week we have gathered with friends several times to spend time together to celebrate the Risen Son.  During all of our celebrating we boiled some eggs and mixed some dye and colored eggs.  I have these eggs called Resurrection Eggs and they are pretty cool.  We also planted flowers in celebration of spring and life.  Each child brought flowers to trade.  I just wanted to share our celebration with you.  

What traditions do you share with friends and family during Easter?


I'm tickled to death that Emily came to celebrate with us all the way from New York.  She was the flower girl in my wedding 10 years ago.  She's going to be such a blessing to me this summer when she comes back to be my "Nanny" for the summer.  Yay Me!

Happy Easter everyone and may God rain his blessings down upon you this Easter.

0 Comments Here:

Show the love. Major love!