Who Am I?

Thursday, March 10, 2011 Aimee Larsen 1 Comments

If you watch the video, stop the website music at the bottom of the page first.

Yesterday, I visited my sons school for their Chapel program.  The performed to the song "Who Am I?" by Casting Crowns...did I even mention how much I love Casting Crowns.  LOVE THEM!  I thought the song and performance was also appropriate for showing off his "Family Tree". You don't have to watch the video above but it's cute when he realizes I'm filming him and the end of the song is sweet.  I love it.



He worked and worked and worked on this project.  Cutting the leaves, the tree, punching holes.  God love him, he was so proud.  It was so fun reading about some of his heritage.  He was most excited to find out that we had an MD in the family in the 1850's and her name was Sarah.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful! I like the tree...he put a lot of work into it. And...I like Casting Crowns too. This was a good way to start my day. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Show the love. Major love!