What I Love About Fall!

Thursday, November 26, 2009 Aimee Larsen 0 Comments


I just wish Cooper would have been home during this playtime...just wait.  I'm going to get him too.





I love the weather.
Evan says I love the gray skies.
I love the warm sweaters and turtle necks.
There's some kind of magic about the leaves.
I love leaves!
I love cool, rosy cheeks.
I love jeans with worn out knees.
I love how little boys smell when they've played outside.
I love knowing that the earth and trees and animals begin to rest.
I love exploring God's beautiful world with my boys.
I love the word Autumn!

How about you?  Post what you do love and link back with a comment, I can't wait to read them!  You may just remind me of something I need to add to my list. ; )
Happy Thanksgiving!

0 Comments Here:

Show the love. Major love!