Bring the Rain!

Wednesday, May 13, 2009 Aimee Larsen 0 Comments

I pulled this painting out of Evan's bag today!
I almost cried.
Somehow there is something special about this one, lone, colored raindrop.
I love rain!
I love thunderstorms.
I think they are heavenly...put that's just me.
Lighting is like sparks and not danger to me, just something beautiful from a distance.
So, I love this picture.
I'm sad it was waded up in an orderly manner.
on another note 
or 
the same.
 
My front flower bed looked so fresh after our little rain.
It's funny how a little dusty of rain can make things look so pretty.
One of my favorite ladies in the world said...
I would stop praying for sunshine and start welcoming whatever made the soil rich.
                                                                                            Angie Smith - Bring the Rain
I love it!
So, remember on your "rainy" days that without them we wouldn't appreciate the sunshine so much.

0 Comments Here:

Show the love. Major love!