Happy New Year 2009!

Thursday, January 01, 2009 Aimee Larsen 0 Comments


You know from year to year, I can never remember what I did New Years.  I remember 2000's (9 years ago), I remember the New Years before we conceived Evan.  Cooper was 2 and we stayed at my parents cabin and I fell asleep putting Cooper to sleep and the one thing I wanted was another baby SO badly.  I remember last year because we went to our new friends Guy and Keisha's house.
Yay!  I love them!
I closed my business and finished it up as best I could and then....
Cooper turned 6 and had his Uncle Bruce come dressed in costume to his "Feista Party".
Cooper survived Kindergarten....So, thankful for 1st Grade!
My Baby turned 1.
I directed our VBS, what a blessing!
Evan was officially potty trained at some point!
We went on our First Family Vacation as a whole!
Cooper stayed in the Water the WHOLE time. except to sleep and eat.
My nephew Landon was born.
Evan turned 3!
Lesley Lou got married!
Evan waited for and rode his first school bus! : (
I'll put in more later...

0 Comments Here:

Show the love. Major love!