Proverbs Woman Challenge Accepted for 2015

Saturday, January 03, 2015 Aimee Larsen 0 Comments

A while back our church did a "Proverbs Challenge"  I was so excited about it and started it with everyone.  About half way through Proverbs I fell off.  

I don't believe in resolutions, I believe in finding solutions.
So, I decided to start a challenge on my own for the month of January.
It seems that I have several friends who are as hungry for knowledge and wisdom as I am.

So, let's join together in January and stick to it.
My "plan" is to start it again in February and continue on...
Each time I read Proverbs I learn something new. 
I also love to see the thoughts and highlights marked from previous studies in my Bible.

To hold myself accountable I am gong to post my favorite verse from that days study on my Instagram account...4myloveofblue

Look me up!  If you follow, I'll follow you and we can all share the blessings.

Here are the verses so far that I have loved most.

Feel free to share.

0 Comments Here:

Show the love. Major love!