A Powerful AdvoCare Journey and Transformation

Monday, January 05, 2015 Aimee Larsen 0 Comments

I couldn't sleep tonight, I had so much on my heart that I wanted to share.  I have started feeling a new hope.  My husband and I know we have our hands on something amazing.  Not only has hour health improved so, but this the first week of the New Year and we are already helping so many.  We can't wait to help many, many more.  So I put in a video for you so you can see what I am talking about...

In Spring of 2012 Aimee was officially labeled morbidly obese and she was looking for a solution to her health crisis. Diet and exercise alone was not enough. So, that summer she did the 24 Day Challenge and quickly lost 16 pounds & 17 inches in those 24 days, that had never been possible before AdvoCare. Due to her healthy 3 pronged lifestyle change of diet, exercise, and supplementation with AdvoCare products she was getting the results she had always hoped for and getting healthy the "right way." Her husband James then joined her on her second 24 Day Challenge and he became a believer as well losing over 20 pounds in his first 24 days. Since beginning their AdvoCare journey they have each lost 70 pounds! That's 140 pounds all together and along the way have earned an amazing Plan B income working part time and helping other people reach their personal goals by helping them find solutions that AdvoCare offers. As a result we now earn a full time income with AdvoCare and have paid off over $30,000 in debt since making the decision to become Advisors with AdvoCare.

Visit www.sparksample.com to learn more and join us!

0 Comments Here:

Show the love. Major love!