Step Aside Monday. This is a job for SPARK!

Monday, April 28, 2014 Aimee Larsen 0 Comments


I stayed up until 2 a.m..
   I didn't mean too.  It just happened.
                           I was focused on my new etsy store.


Yes, you can purchase my patterns there even though you can get them for free here.  If you "purchase" instead of download for free I LOVE YOU!  Thank you for your support.  Your "donation" is going to mean the world to us.  I'm excited about spending a few hours a week doing something I love...sewing beautiful baby items.

In the mean time, I have GOT to get my devotion in, collect laundry from around the house and get started putting clean clothes away, load the dishwasher AGAIN because we have had some secret snackers at bedtime, and then I'm hitting the gym with one of my sweet fraaaannns!  I love my girl friends!

Just in case you want to give spark a try, go to www.sparksample.com and click "shop now" or the banner add at the top.  Get yours on your counter right away.

0 Comments Here:

Show the love. Major love!