Marina's Ukrainian Chocolate Cake

Thursday, December 26, 2013 Aimee Larsen 3 Comments



Marina is visiting us from her home country, the Ukraine.  While she was here for Christmas she asked if she could make a chocolate cake that she makes for her children in her Center back home.  She whipped up the most delicious chocolate cake I think I have ever eaten.  I asked her for the recipe and she said. "I make and show you, you write."

Here is the recipe as best as I could do considering.
Now that I've made this cake with her, I want to learn how to make many others from scratch.

Click Image to Enlarge and Print

3 comments:

  1. That sounds amazing - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great !
    Greetings from Poland :)
    Katarzyna




    www.sajuki.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clipping Path - Such a poignant post and some beautiful photos to accompany it.

    ReplyDelete

Show the love. Major love!