Join the Sticker Club

A few weeks ago my boys received a letter in the mail stating they were part of a sticker club.  It was one of those things my husband loves to call a "Pyramid Scheme" of sorts.  My sons gets a letter from a friend that requires a pack of stickers to be sent to another child on the club letter and then we mail out 6 letters to a friends of each of my sons requesting stickers and you get the idea.  It sounded really fun! 



So, instead of doing what the original letter asked and copying a copy of a letter that has been copied 100's of times, I just typed another one up that can be downloaded straight from this website.  So, no more copying!  Are you ready to start your kiddo/s in a really cool club?  Click the image to download the letter!

3 comments:

Cerise said...

That is SO fun. I remember doing that when I was a kid. I'm not surprised it's still around, so much better than a chain letter!

Westburyavon said...

Anyway this letter can be done for adults.  This is a great idea for kids,, but I think for those that use stickers for cards, scrap booking, ect. it would be a great idea also....

Carrie said...

Thanks for posting the letter! We got a copy in the mail that had been photocopied so many times it was hard to read. Since it's easier to print rather than photocopy I decided to check online to see if anyone had posted a version and I found yours.
Thank you :)

Your friend in Christ,

               

Blog Archive

Yep, I'm on InstaGram too. Search for thatadvocaregirl