Instagram...I love this stuff!

Friday, April 06, 2012 Aimee Larsen 2 Comments

It just occurred to me that I never invited my blog readers to join me on Instagram.   Here are a few of my recent posts there.  If you are an Instagram addict like me, follow and I'll follow back. ; )

What can I do with this lavender?

Fruity Water!  Yumm!

Anyway, I love sharing and seeing everyday life among us.  It can be quite inspiring to see the best moments of your daily life.  So, look me up at homespunthreads

2 comments:

  1. I have a great recipe for a lemon lavender cookie.  might be a good way to use some of that beautiful lavender :)  http://www.everywhereorange.com/2010/08/lemon-lavender-cookies.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a dream about making Lavender Sachets 2 nights ago.  I use to have 3 large Lavender bushes just outside my den window till the drought did them in.  I so miss them.

    ReplyDelete

Show the love. Major love!