Day 21: Halfway Review

Friday, October 21, 2011 Aimee Larsen 0 Comments

I don't know about you but I need a review today, a checklist I can run down, a reminder of my goals and what I've been doing and should be doing, etc.
I feel like I need a refresher today.  So, I think we all need a refresher.  Coming up with challenges to "spice up my marriage" is quite hard in fact.  I have relied on God throughout this little journey to improve my marriage but I times I too get discouraged.
How blessed is the man who finds wisdom, and the man who gains understanding. – Proverbs 3:13
As a matter of fact, one night I found myself crying on my front porch steps asking God "Why?"  Why does it have to be so hard sometimes to communicate?  Why do I get so frustrated?  Why, why, why?  So, the next day I was back in my laundry room folding and washing and drying and talking and thinking and listening.

Marriages are hard, they simply are at times.  We all would love to have the storybook romance everyday and have our husbands pine for our love and ask "How high?" when we say "Jump".  That's not reality, it never has and never will be for the best of marriages.  They require work, sacrifice, communication, time, and all of the things we have discussed before today.

 Today's Challenge: Make a note of any study day that you have completed the last 20 days or one that still needs work, needs accomplishing or more effort and follow through.

0 Comments Here:

Show the love. Major love!