My New Blog Crush(es)

Sunday, January 02, 2011 Aimee Larsen 2 Comments

Of course we all have blogs we love and ideas we come across.  We can follow them, certainly.  I would like to show them off.  Here's a few of my favorites to kick of 2011.

Chez Beeper Bebe is definitely worth visiting and her Etsy store is to die for.  She's the one that inspired me to do a blog crush post because she had an amazing blog to share as well.  You'll love the blog, just stop by and say hi and remember I sent you. ; )

Zakka Life has the most adorable tutorials for adults and that is where I'm going to take you right away.  This is another the blog makes me want to get up and make something small and easy.  Just for fun!

I was personally inspired by the blog Made.  I honestly don't know how I didn't find this blog before.  Check out all the tutorials that are right up my alley and I know they'll be right up yours. 



  1. just found your blog & will have to investigate more but wanted to say Happy New Year! I love Casting Crowns and see them on your play list.

  2. Thanks so much for the free patterns - can't wait to get sewing. Very kind of you!


Show the love. Major love!