What Christmas looks like at our house in 2010.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010 Aimee Larsen 3 Comments


Flooding from your upstairs toilet to your downstairs hardwoods, is not a fun thing to experience.  Let's look on the bright side.  My house is getting beautified and we are doing it ourselves.
Don't ever let someone tell you, you can't hang your own chair rail or install your own sheet rock, or even put up a new wall.

The little brothers will now be across the hall from big brother.
I'm excited that adding this one wall, door way and closet is now giving my little boys a huge room to share but that I'll now have an office and guest room where their rooms have been.
What's next?  White paint, black paint, new treads and hardwood being replaced and finished.  I suppose I'm showing you all this so that you can see what two people can accomplish.  No construction crews and there are plenty of websites out there that can help with ideas.

I can not wait to show you the complete transformation soon!
Now, here's what little bit of Christmas looks like at our house.

Hanging Ornaments...

Hogging Ornaments

And being too pitiful to hang ornaments.

Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with all the renos! Looking forward to seeing the final result.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm new to your blog but had to LOL when I saw your post about your renovations! We are (STILL) in the middle of ours too and we are having 17 people at our house for Christmas! Spending the next 3 days (I'll be off work) cleaning and preping. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Show the love. Major love!