Alternative Christmas Trees

Thursday, November 18, 2010 Aimee Larsen 2 Comments


This year I have not wanted to put up the same old Christmas tree.  I still might but I thought I'd google Alternative Christmas tree images and see what I could find.    Check out this article on alternative trees and check out my favorite finds below.

Best Home News
Free People
You Are My Fave
Ask Me

Zandland
Trendhunter
CraftJuice
Apartment Therapy
Okay, these are a few of my favorites, now show me yours...

2 comments:

  1. Those are some pretty cool trees! I wonder how that last one would be transported...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was very excited to see this article!  Especially liked the first picture.  Found some great items at a local antique store, raided my mum's button box and asked some friends what they had as far as little things.  Got quite a collection going.......
    Here's my alternative Christmas tree

    ReplyDelete

Show the love. Major love!