It's OFFICIAL! We have an indoor pool.

Monday, October 18, 2010 Aimee Larsen 2 Comments

Now, I know what my closest friends are thinking. 
Which kid over flowed the tub? AGAIN!?  
No, it's not it at all.  It's even better.  Take a look...


It's a Lego Pool!


The kids broke out in a panic when I came in the house with this thing. 
I don't know why?
I pressure washed the inside, out and under.  Hauled it up the stairs 
and straight into the  playroom.  This is an attempt to contain 
the Lego's the run a muck throughout my house. 
I don't believe in kids that don't make messes 
but I do believe in some sort of containment.

A smaller pool would probably work better.
Pools in the home are also great for letting 
your children experience things like the fall leaves. 
Buy a box of faux fall leaves and dump them in.
Or cotton balls
Or throw in some fish and give them a pole.
The possibilities are endless.

You too can have an indoor pool!

2 comments:

  1. Great idea to contain the mess. We have legos in various bins all over the place plus a bunch of wooden blocks. I think my son would love keeping them in this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous inspiration! And they can keep creating all the LEGO things they want to.

    ReplyDelete

Show the love. Major love!