A Sweet Surprise

Saturday, September 04, 2010 Aimee Larsen 4 Comments


I am taking a hiatus from my blog.  While it is a mixture of things I love for the world to see, it is no longer a priority.  My priorities have clearly been laid out for me by our Father.  In order to do the works that have been laid before me, I cannot consume an ounce of time with things of the world that are not of Him.  He gave me the gift of my family, my church, my friends, my education and so much more and they will now and forever be used to honor Him.  I ask that anyone who reads this, send a prayer up that I remain focused on the works he has for me now.  I also pray that in your daily life you find the focus that God intends for you to have.  We too easily get caught up in a virtual world, when we have such a beautiful, real one to live.   There are many, many beautiful blogs out there to visit for stunning craftiness and stellar ideas.  I do hope that you will continue to take advantage of the freebies in my Shoppe...button to the right.  

I will return, in God's time.  Until then, please feel free to comment or e-mail me anytime.  You will still be able to find me regularly at www.onthelap.org which I will contribute to for the purpose of education.

Graciously,

Aimee

4 comments:

  1. I completely understand and encourage you in your decision. Best wishes in all that you do, and especially with the education of your little ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. blessings to you and your family. Thank you for all you did to enrich our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's all about balance and listening for the most important Voice. Blessings to you as you work to obey His calling on your life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you!!! I think we all need a little reminder sometimes how important our family is...I know I need that reminder. :) I look forward to reading 'on the lap' as you contribute. :) Your family will thank you for giving them your time...if not now, when your children are grown and giving their own time to their own children.

    ReplyDelete

Show the love. Major love!