When I grow up...

Friday, July 16, 2010 Aimee Larsen 2 Comments

I'm going to have a house where I can make my own chandeliers out of plastic forks and spoons and hang them for all to enjoy...

Also, my favorite times are spent with my babies and my husband and eating at wonderfully good cafes while on staycation.

Did I also mention that I love it when my kids are catered to so that my husband and I can enjoy the time with them MORE.   I also love it when I can build my own sandwich...grilled chicken with mayo and black olives, goat cheese and tomatoes, on Italian ciabatta.  YUMM!

Thank you Harvest Moon Cafe for being my new favorite place to eat with my family

Did I mention there is a bakery next door called the Honey Moon Bakery.  Italian gellato in pistachio is the BEST!


  1. We are doing a stay at home vacation too I have been blogging about our day trips we arent staying in a hotel but doing lots of fun family day trips. I am enjoying it. The best part is coming back home to my own bed every night!!!
    Looks like you all are having fun too!

  2. ooh, I love pistachio ice cream, yum! And that chandelier is awesome!!!


Show the love. Major love!