Old Things Need Fixin': Cabinet Door to Memo Board

Friday, July 30, 2010 Aimee Larsen 0 Comments


Well, this cabinet door was TOO far gone.  So, I re-purposed it...into this memo board.  Read on to see how...




The door was left over from cabinets I rescued off the side of the road last spring.  They are now beautiful in my laundry room but I can't show you those yet, I have to finish painting in there.


 Sand...


Paint...

Paint Again...

Cut cork to fit tightly into the middle...
I had to hammer it in, it was a tight fit.


Staple cording to the back, add clips and hang!


I'm excited about the red.  I'm thinking of paint a few more things in the room red.  To go with my new blue walls and awesome curtains.  Tell me what you think, should I paint my ceiling fan blades red too?  Or is that too much?


0 Comments Here:

Show the love. Major love!