Oh my heart!

Thursday, June 17, 2010 Aimee Larsen 0 Comments


I know I have been neglecting my 40 day challenges.  I hope it hasn't been at any expense to my readers.  Sometimes life takes us in directions we don't expect but God is leading me back today.  Since Sunday I have had a many things stirring in my soul.  We visited a new church.  I love my old church.  But for reasons God knows, we are being lead to something new.  A friend of mine was officially divorced this week, to her complete relief that chapter is over and my heart has been with her.  Another friend laid out a complete confession of the bitter battle going on in her marriage and my heart screamed with remorse.  God has revealed himself this week in so many little things as well...from letters sent to my children that caused my 8 year old to say ..."get deeper in the word of God!", to a simple message on a radio station I found while traveling that two days in a row were exactly what I needed to hear.  So, the next few days I am going to be reaching deep to finish my 40 day challenge.  Meet Me In The Laundry Room has been a blessing to me.  Not all days are as much a blessing as others and some days need review but I feel closer to God and as a result in the last week I have felt closer to my husband and that was my ultimate goal.  If you are still with me, thank you for sticking it out. 

Thanks for Meeting Me in The Laundry Room.  If you don't yet know about this challenge, I encourage you to step back to this page and then move forward.  My laundry room is my spiritual closet, where I get down to the heart of matters with God and where I have my best conversations with Him.   If you would like to add a quick link to your blog, the button to "Meet Me In The Laundry Room" is to the right of this post.  If you would like to receive a daily e-mail linking to the current days newest post, I will add you to my e-mail list if you will simply request to be added or you can enter your e-mail address to the right of this blog post.

0 Comments Here:

Show the love. Major love!