Help Wanted: Mommy's Who Love to Read...

Monday, March 22, 2010 Aimee Larsen 2 Comments

Do you read to your babies? 
I am looking for a few contributing writers for my other blog
It has been on hiatus way too long!
If you love reading to your babies, e-mail me the reason you think you would make a great contributor.
I'm looking for moms that want to share what they read, how they read, where, when, why, etc.
I'm looking for mommies who will be committed to regular posts on this blog ( 1 x week min).


  1. passed by from SITS... that is interesting I read to my boy everyday whenever he asks me to and sometimes if he seems interested i just grab a book as well.

  2. Hi Aimee! I am going shopping later today to look at your patterns....I am looking for an apron/hat/mitt one for my sewing school.....I also graduated from Berry! Now I am a stay-at-home-Mom/sewing school teacher and boutique children's clothing designer/ is good. Pretty blog!


Show the love. Major love!