Treasures: Straight from little boys pockets!

Thursday, February 11, 2010 Aimee Larsen 5 Comments

It's early in the morning and I couldn't wait to share this with you.  Not sure you even care about what my kids think are treasures but it made me think about what I treasure.

If I could put my treasures in my pockets, what treasures would I choose?

I was just thinking about that.
I think I'd choose my...
Kids
Husband
Bible
Hershey's Bliss
My wedding ring
and the list goes on.

What treasure would you put in your pocket?

I really want to know.


5 comments:

  1. my list is long, but I guess my priority would be my gals and hubby.
    stopping by from SITS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute post!

    Stopping by from SITS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy SITS Sat! I'm so glad you were right above me on the roll call. SO nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Saturday Sharefest~ great post- I would have to say hubby, and 4kids, Bible~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for visiting Hoity Toity BABY! :) I'm following so I can check out all your goodies! I love the lighted table. Did you do a tutorial on how to make it? And the treasures I'd put in my pocket are : Kisses from my peanuts, Hugs from my love

    ReplyDelete

Show the love. Major love!