Officially Part of the "Big Blog Family" at Oohdeedoh

Friday, February 05, 2010 Aimee Larsen 0 Comments

I was featured on Ohdeedoh today!

From Ohdeedoh...
Since our inception, we have loved hearing from all of our readers as well as reaching out to several in the blog community. You are mothers, fathers, wives, husbands all writing about your families, style and what makes you tick. To continue fostering this great blogging community, we'll be featuring close-ups of our favorite family and design blogs as part of our "Big Blog Family".

 I'm a "favorite"!
I said on facebook...
"I"m so excited I'm having to sit on my hands to keep from waving to everyone." 
Thanks for all the support you guys!

You know the plans You have for me, O Lord.  You have declared that they are plans to prosper me and not to harm me, plans to give me a hope and a future.  Jeremiah 29:11

Post Edit:
They also featured my bed canopy a while back...

0 Comments Here:

Show the love. Major love!