I SUSPECT it's the air (re)freshners!

Friday, February 26, 2010 Aimee Larsen 0 Comments

Ya'll girls know that lately I've been couponing and very recently I ran into several coupons for Glade.  I have not purchased air fresheners in a LOoooOng time!  We just like to smell ourselves I guess instead of a tropical paradise.  Now, normally, I'd wait on the Glade to go on sale and then plop my coupons (Q-pons or Coo-pons?) down at the register and walk away with a nearly free item.  Well...HA!  I didn't but I'm glad I didn't.  I just had a few coupons...one was "Buy One get This Free" and one was "Buy This save that".  So, it worked for me...I was happy.  I am now the proud owner of one of these....

The lasting impressions warmers are AWESOME!  I love them!  But here is why...

My house has, to my surprise, stayed remarkably clean since the night I plugged in these babies.  I don't know why or how but it has.

We have a days and moments but my laundry is hanging up in the closet and not in the laundry room and my floors are mopped every day instead of oh...once a month (just kidding!).

SERIOUSLY!  I'm starting to think that the fact that my house smells good, makes me want it to be clean.  So, I'm thinking of gathering up more Q-pons and getting some new flavors to make my house smell oh so yummy!  I'm in LOVE!

Also, sign up for their newsletter...I get a coupon every week or so.

Mrs. Niecy will not have to come here!  I heart Niecy!

Oh and I can't wait to show you ladies my new, well old, cabinet that I've stocked up for family game night...let the games begin!

0 Comments Here:

Show the love. Major love!