Beach Towels in the Linen Closet

Tuesday, February 16, 2010 Aimee Larsen 5 Comments

and infant socks in the toddler drawer.

There just aren't enough hours in a day and that's what it boils down too.

 I loved this picture!  I've literally done this to my recliner...only I took it outside.  It looked brand new again!


I know I'm not the only one that has this problem...

you say "Honey!  Will you get the boys (or girls) ready to go?"  Honey says "Yeah!"  30 minutes later the kids come walking in wearing mismatched clothes that are 2 sizes too small and still don't have their hair combed?

It's not that they don't try, right?  They do.  It's just that they reach deep into the drawer and pull out the one thing that the kid can't wear anymore.  It might even be shorts in the winter.  You wonder to yourself how this phenomenon happens.  Me too!  Sorry, I don't have an answer for that one.

I have concluded that it all boils down to not having enough time in the day.  I mean, can you imagine what one extra hour could hold?  How many of you would pick sleep?  Ha!

So, I still have some baby socks in my toddlers drawers and I never put the beach towels up in the attic with our beach stuff.  I haven't pulled out all the too small undies, even though I've bought bigger ones...I don't mean mine, people, I mean the kids.   No, I do mean mine, who am I kidding.

If I'd spend much less time blogging weekly, I might be able to get more done.  I tell you one thing.  I've spent much less time on facebook, or my friend Sarah likes to call crackbook.  Apparently it has the same addicting affect.  I wouldn't know.  Sorry.  I just know I don't have time for farmville, fishville, yoville and thehoodville.  Wait, I'm not so sure there's a hoodville but it seems like there should be.

So, my loves, after yesterdays post and todays and oh, the last week or so's posts; I think it's time I stop what I'm doing and start perfecting a small corner of my home and move forward from there.  

Whata ya say??

Ya, with me?  

Have a lovely day my loves!  May I just add that I'm sorry I don't have time to respond to comments, who does, right?  Just know that I smile at each and everyone and they make me have a much better day, they REAAALLLLY do mean alot.  Also, here lately, I've comment on some blogs who are using these fancy shmancy blog comment gadgets and they just aren't working for me.   Anyway, I'm heading down stairs to tackle my Laundry Monster, AGAIN!  Ole'

5 comments:

  1. Stopping by from SITS...I worked on the house yesterday so I could sit and relax on the computer today. I so relate to spending too much time on here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from SITS. I can totally relate to the baby socks in the toddler's drawers. I just took them out last week. Toddler is 2 1/2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My house is a wreck. Not enough time in a day!!!
    And I am addicted to blogging, talking to blog friends, crafts,MY GRANDSON, etc.

    Stopping by from SITS!
    Please stop by!
    http://extremepersonalmeasures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, totally relate. When I was in hospital after having no 2 I used to dread what No.1 was going to be dressed in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally hear ya! And I'm doing it right now when there are other things to be done! lol

    ReplyDelete

Show the love. Major love!