Valentines Fortune Cookies

Monday, January 11, 2010 Aimee Larsen 4 Comments

I found the best tutorial over at a little website called...

It's a very good idea and I say why do all the work to show you how to make them, when she already has but what I can do is offer you a new download.

Here is a download for a Take Out Box too.
Copy the template and paste into a word document, enlarging it as large as possible.  Print it on the back of a piece of scrapbook paper, cut and fold.


  1. adorable and thank you for the tutorial!!!

  2. I love this! I will make this for my co-teachers and students this Valentine's! Thanks!

  3. I have an anniversary(25th)coming up & these fortunes will be a great Idea for our table.Thank you for sharing your gift of crafting:-)


Show the love. Major love!