Repost: A folded Valentine!

Wednesday, January 06, 2010 Aimee Larsen 2 Comments


I've been thinking about Love today...see the post below this one!
Enjoy!


I found these on Martha Stewart and thought I could do a better job of her instructions...maybe! After you make a few and figure them out they are super quick and easy. I used a 4" wide ruler and 12" square papers. That made it easier. I'd watched one lady measure and fold and it took longer than what I ended up doing. Try it! We are putting either stickers or Valentine Tatoo's in these with a little card and poem.

2 comments:

  1. Cute! I guess Valentine's Day is coming up, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes! Valentine's Day is closer than I realized! Thanks for the reminder and the cute Valentines. I've gotta make some of these.

    ReplyDelete

Show the love. Major love!