I got nothin'

Thursday, January 21, 2010 Aimee Larsen 3 Comments

I'm substitute teaching in a 3 and 4 year old class.
I started two more grad classes.
I'm teaching at church.
My kids are almost avoiding sickness.
I'm tired.
My laundry is scary.
I need to call my insurance company.
I need to call my doctor.
I need to make dentist appointments for all of us.
I need my babies to stop growing so fast.
I need January to go by faster.
I love my friends.
I have homework, yuck.
I'm stressed.
I need to go to the post office.

So that about sums up what's going on with me lately!

How about yourself?

Since I don't have time to read your blogs, drop me a line please and let me know how you are doing. 

Ta Ta for now!


  1. Its funny you posted this I just posted on my blog the other day how I have purposly limited myself, b/c i know I cant do it all. Now please dont misunderstand me I know you can. Do the mom, wife, student, teacher thing all at once.However, I know my own limits and I have given up trying to force myself to do more than I can do at once. That is why I cant focus on anything but the kids and being a mom, wife, grandaughter , sister, and that keeps me plenty busy. I talked about how many people like me feel like we are "just a mom" but I feel that is best for me. I might go to school when the kids are older and dont need me so much, i might work once they are out of the house, who knows I might not, but I know now that if I did it right now in this stage of life, that most likely my kids and hubby would be the ones that would suffer for it. Now, mabye thats an excuse I dont know call me lazy i guess to be content to just care for my home and family and not want to reach outside of those things right now in this stage of life. However, I know everyone is differnt so I know what works fine for some , wouldnt work for me b/c bottom line I dont feel called to do anything more than I am currently doing. Mabye do what I am doing better but not add to it ! lol. like I say I know my limits and i will readily admit they are less than you have you can totally handle more than I can. I cant take alot piled on me. I just cant do it. I just freak and panic. But, you are super mom!! lol Love you girl, hang in there and remember its your life, and be sure you are in God's will and dont worry about anything above and beyond that. God wont give us more than we can handle but if we pick up more than he gives us than that is when we feel overwhelmed and stressed (inmho)
    Love you girl, dont feel I am critizing, I am just trying to justify my lack of doing stuff b/c so many of my friends do SO much more than I do. However, like I say I know my limits! wish i could do more, but dont think I can and be sane!

  2. Hello!
    I can relate to your list. Hubby and I were sick all day yesterday, and that's all it takes to get behind on house stuff.

    Don't you just despise all those little phone call things that don't do themselves, don't feel really rewarding to be done, and YET, have to be done. I'm just sayn'... I feel ya on that!


  3. hi.. just dropping by here... have a nice day! http://kantahanan.blogspot.com/


Show the love. Major love!