Santa's Magic Key

Wednesday, December 02, 2009 Aimee Larsen 1 Comments

This design came from my very favorite digitizer.  When I got the e-mail that this was being released in her shop, I fell head over heels in love with it.  I don't know how many of my sewing friends out there have an embroidery machine but if you do, you are going to love Digitstitches.

Cooper and I made the Magic Key Pillow for Santa tonight.  Well, my machine made it in about 10 minutes.  Cool huh!

There are a few gifts I'm making the boys this Christmas and one of them is a set of Days of the Week tags for their clothes.  No more guessing as to what they are going to wear through the week.   I'll just hang these on their clothes hangers and they are set for the week.  Anything to make my life easier.  Plus, I can take down those bulky organizers.  I have so much to do before Christmas!  Here are a few other Digistitches designs that I love.

These cookies and the others she has are going to make great Christmas Ornament gifts for the teachers this year.  Cute right?

This bib is adorable and again, your embroidery machine will make it for you. 

Cute Baby Gifts!

Adorable Appliques.

So, I'm taking custom orders for these little bags.
If you are interested, let me know.
$24.95  Includes Key, Poem and Shipping
My pillow is made with a cream ultra-suede fabric.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for telling us about this website. It's great!


Show the love. Major love!