Printable Gift Card Holders

Monday, December 21, 2009 Aimee Larsen 0 Comments

Last night I was browsing online and received an e-mail from one of my favorite Digital Scrap book websites, The Shabby Shoppe.  Only, I don't digital scrapbook but I love her other stuff!
So, I bought these!


They are these beautiful set of printable gift card holders.  I was looking at them and thought..."Some of these could be used anytime of the year."

So I added them to my cart and for $2.95 you can't beat that.  All you have to do is print, cut and glue these beauties and they are ready to give!

Here's a sample one for you to try but I highly recommend buying the whole set here.  So you'll have them all year long!


click image to enlarge and print.
I could have tried making some myself but for $2.95 ON SALE NOW, why would I.  I'm too busy!


0 Comments Here:

Show the love. Major love!