Paper Christmas Wreath

Wednesday, December 02, 2009 Aimee Larsen 4 Comments

The kids made their own wreath this week from old Christmas Cards.  It came from an idea out of Good Housekeeping last year.  There's a whole slide show of Eco-Friendly Christmas Wreaths.

I didn't look up the instructions, we just went by the picture.  Not to bad for a couple of kids, huh?

The kiddo's traced and cut holly for about an hour and glued them to a cardboard wreath.  See how we use other Christmas Cards.

Then I saw this one and wished we had seen it first, it was really pretty!

Visit Razzle Dazzle to craft your own wreath via her instructions.  Cute right?


  1. Here's a holiday wreath I made (see second picture).

  2. so cute! I'm going to have to try that!

  3. Both are super cute ideas! I'm going to def try the card one!!!


Show the love. Major love!