Holy Canolli...

Tuesday, December 15, 2009 Aimee Larsen 2 Comments

...not sure if that's how you spell canolli BUT...Today was my first time coupon shopping at the grocery store.  I woke up this morning and said today is the day!  I went to www.southernsavers.com and started printing.  I printed for about 3 hours and headed to the store with coupons in one hand, lists in the others and I bucked up and wasn't afraid to ask for advice while I was there.  So, I'm SUPER excited about all the money I saved!  SUPER EXCITED!

I'm plugging a fellow blogger today.  Her name is Jessica and her husband works with mine.  She's the reason my husband keeps telling me I need to start cutting coupons.
Anyway, go see Jessica at www.jessicascoupons.com Jessica lists coupons that you won't find at SouthernSavers. 

Well, anyway, I'm going to put my groceries up and start on my laundry, AGAIN!  And thanks for all the sweet comments about my earlier post.  I'm having a better day but still a little on edge.  I think making cookies tonight will make me feel better.


  1. Couponing is the best! once you start you can never go back!!! My husbanc now asks what we have coupons for because he knows it doesn't get purchased without one!!! Good luck!


Show the love. Major love!