Crazy Bets- Just for Fun!

Saturday, December 12, 2009 Aimee Larsen 0 Comments

The kids will be out of school during the Christmas Holiday and probably at home under your feet.  Print this list, cut the bets into seperate pieces and give them to the kids.  Let them perform the bets with each other.

Here's a few fun ones!

1. I bet I can jump across the street!  (Go across the street and then jump.)

2. I bet I can pick something up off of the table without touching it!  (Use a magnet and pick up a paper clip)

3.  I bet you can't take off your coat alone!  (As soon as he does this, start to take off your coat too).

These Crazy Bets will keep the kiddo's busy for awhile, long enough to get a chore or two done.  What's better than letting kids entertain themselves that doesn't involve video games or TV.

0 Comments Here:

Show the love. Major love!